In the year 2012, ICRIC has run several programs and plans as follows:
- In the year 2012, ICRIC has actively participated in the events organized by ICCIA members in Turkey, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Egypt and Lebanon; exchanged delegations with Brazil, Colombia, Lebanon, Germany, Turkey, Pakistan, Bahrain, Qatar, China and India; and participated in different Halal international conferences and exhibitions. Following is the list of activities realized by ICRIC in the period June 2011- June 2012:
- “International Financial Crisis: Implications for Muslim Countries”, 2-4 June 2011
- “International Trade Negotiations”, 23-28 June, 2011 and 1-6 Feb. 2012
- “Legal Challenges for Women Entrepreneurship in OIC countries”; 6-9 Oct. 2011
- “New Trends in Electronic Commerce”, 14-16 Nov. 2011 and 25-28 June 201
Research and information:
- Country profile of all member states have been prepared and made available on ICRIC website and ICCIA’s as well.
- ICRIC published a magazine in June 2013 entitled ‘Islamic Trade and Development’ which was dispatched to all foreign embassies and members of Iran Chamber of commerce, Industry, Agriculture and mines.
- An essay entitled ‘The Impact of Trade Preferences among D-8 Countries on OIC-Intra Trade’ has been published by the order of ICRIC and has been loaded on ICRIC website for public access.
- Some papers have written in the following subjects:
Ø International Financial Crisis and Lessons for Islamic Countries,
Ø International Political Economy and Muslim Countries,
Ø Role of Business Communities in the Trade Diplomacy of Muslim Countries,
Ø Trade among Islamic Countries and Weak Economic Integration .
- General Director of ICRIC presented in a workshop conducted by SESRIC and delivered a speech on “The Role of FDI Flow in Islamic Countries”.
- Halal Standardization Process, Islamic Financial Systems and Halal Tourism was the topics of some other researches conducted by ICRIC.
- Halal Scientific Committee established to supervise following working groups for Halal standardization on: food, medicine, cosmetics and hygienics, textile and services.
- “Effects of Doha Negotiation on the Private Sector in OIC Countries”,
- “International Commercial Negotiation” ,
- The workshop “Kaizen Management Model for OIC SMEs” has been held, jointly with JETRO and CACCI in November 2013.
- One-day monthly workshops have been hold on Halal related issues (6 sessions)
- ICRIC Participated in Islamic Digital Media Exhibition on Feb. 03,2013 in Qom city, Iran.
- ICRIC Participated in Tehran Agro Food Exhibition which is the most reputable Food Industry Expo in Iran,
- ICRIC Participated in Xining (Qinghai Halal Exhibition) Apr. 30- May 03, 2013
- General Director of ICRIC delivered a speech in the 4th Moscow Halal Exhibition and conference, June 13-16, 2013,
- General Director of ICRIC Participated in International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance in Istanbul , Sep. 09-11,2013,
- General Director of ICRIC delivered a speech in SESRIC training workshop on “FDI flow in Islamic Countries”,
- ICRIC participated in three OIC health tourism conferences in Mashad,Iran.
- The Impact of Trade Preferences among D-8 Countries on OIC Intra-Trade,
- International Financial Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Countries,
- International Political Economy and Muslim Countries,
- Weak Economic Integration among Islamic Countries,
- The Role of FDI Flow in Islamic Countries.
Workshops and events:
- Workshop on International Trade negotiations,
- Workshop for trade Adviser,
- Monthly training Workshop on Halal Related issues,
- Workshop on principles of International Trade FDI in Muslim countries.
- -Conference on “The role of private sector in Islamic Countries in Post – 2015 UN Goals” Tehran, Iram.
- The 2nd “ Annual Conference on Women Entrepreneurship in Muslim Countries” Tehran- Iran.