Technical Mission on ‘Government Finance Statistics’ in Brunei
SESRIC will organise a Technical Mission on ‘Government Finance Statistics’ on 22-24 April 2019 at the Department of Economic Planning and Development (JPKE) of Brunei within the framework of OIC Statistical Capacity Building (StatCaB) Programme.
The Technical Mission will be conducted by Mrs. Fariza KAMBUT, Principle Assistant Director of National Accounts Statistics Division at the Department of Statistics of Malaysia (DoSM), with the participation of relevant officials of the JPKE of Brunei.
The Technical Mission will include discussion activities with a focus on the following topics:
- Introduction of Government Finance Statistics;
- Government Finance Statistics in National Accounts;
- Classification of Government Accounts by COFOG and GFS;
- Methodologies on Compiling GFS;
- Sharing on Malaysia’s Practice on Compiling GFS; and
- Harmonization of Government Accounting Rules with Government Finance Statistics